2013年2月20日星期三

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi Barbara!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot

You move me.

Nature takes me to places beyond description, and that happens before I pick up my camera. If I don't feel a connection with what I am going to capture... it comes out in my picture. 

If a connection is made, then and only then do I make a photograph. How do I make such connections? I free my mind up from things like laundry, car payments, yard work.... and any and all drama. I get into the mindset that this moment will only happen once, so I had better be present. 

-Great Blue Heron landing...
...and 154 more photos.
+720 - 79 comments - 72 sharesView or comment on this post »
When You Are Not Alone

You will not see him, you will not hear him, you will not know he is there until he decides to let you know. Sleek and silent he can move around undisturbed and you may never know you are not alone. 

Stunning but shy creatures, they are with us but because of how we behave rarely get to see unless its behind bars or glass. I would not like to come across one so close in the wild but I would rather see them there.


I know I said no more big cat images for a while but its becoming...
...and 21 more photos.
+1020 - 139 comments - 92 sharesView or comment on this post »
If you think this is wrong ↓ please sign this petition now → at www.AgainstAnimalTesting.org to stop the trade in primates for testing! 

Photo: © BUAV
+634 - 500 comments - 288 sharesView or comment on this post »
This notification was sent to barbarastolte21583a@gmail.com. Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

没有评论:

发表评论