2012年10月7日星期日

Crochet Super Stars 6 Points Afghans reviews

Crochet Super Stars 6 Great product for my husband's work clothing. He has been wearing for years and they last a long time after repeated washing

I wish I had read the other reviews before purchasing this item. It is not sized correctly at all. I ordered the intermediate size(6-8) for my daughter who is 5yrs old and it was much too small to be comfortable. Because she needed it to match other items we had already purchased for her recital, I ordered the Medium (8-10). We received it today, and I am not sure it is actually any bigger. I would not recommend this for anyone other than toddlers.
Crochet Super Stars 6 Points Afghans reviews
Crochet Super Stars 6 I broke my right leg and ankle a few months ago. It was a severe break and I have screws rods and plates. I can only hop on the left leg so I wanted something light weight which they are. I of course only wear the left shoe. They fit true to my size like a glove. My only concern is it looks as though one of the straps is starting to come loose. Since I have been in rehab and not even outside with them on that is a concern.

没有评论:

发表评论