2012年9月29日星期六

Re-Style Tips: Turn an Old Skirt into a Sexy Top/Dress reviews

Re-Style Tips: Turn an These sandals are SO comfortable! Putting them on is just like taking a huge load off! It is worth it to pay a little bit more to get these sandals because of comfort.

I love these shoes. The (hard-to-match) color was exactly like the photo. Very comfy. I always wear a 7 but this 7 is a little too big. Wish I had ordered 1/2 size smaller.
Re-Style Tips: Turn an Old Skirt into a Sexy Top/Dress reviews
Re-Style Tips: Turn an I have ruined several pair of slippers in the past walking outside to get the mail/paper/take out the trash. So I was looking for a slipper with a weather-resistant sole. After trying a couple of other types I bought these. They are exactly what I was looking for. They are comfortable and warm. Also, they are less expensive than some of the other slippers I have bought.

没有评论:

发表评论